One of Those Silly Things Ven Says!

Ven vendersleighc at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 16 19:19:31 EDT 2003

I can't remember the thread title this is
supposed to go under and the archives have
dropped a few months again so I can't find
out....... Its the one about habits one has
caught from reading Dwj.

My new thread title is quoting from Witch Week :
when Cart says she doesn't think she would be any
good as a teacher and her Mother dismisses it
(along with everything else Cart is trying to
tell her as "Just another one of Cart's silly
remarks." Of course the kind of person who most
deserves to have this quoted at them seldom sees
the point,  but it has been known to make their
victims laugh.

=====
Ven