Re Merlin Impinging? (Was Re: Girls Gone By)

Ven vendersleighc at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 16 19:09:19 EDT 2003

Elise wrote:

<Speaking of the heat wave - my frostiest
sympathies to everyone in Europe.>

Thanks but personally I'm sorry to see it go,
though I'm glad it didn't reach continental
levels in the UK.

<So, everyone knows about the way DWJ's books
seem
to come real on DWJ.  Do
you think the heat wave in Merlin Conspiracy is
impinging upon reality?   ;)

Time to break up that fire salamander illegal
importation scheme....>

That is a spooky thought but I am amazed | didn't
make the connection myself. That's probably part
of how it works however.

=====
Ven