de Lint

Charles Butler hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk
Sat Aug 16 05:58:06 EDT 2003

Robyn

> I just read a Charles de Lint short story in his collection "Waifs and
> Strays" (or similar, just took the book back to the library), in which one
> character goes to meet another to get back her copy of Witch Week, which
> she has lent him. Is there other evidence that de Lint is a dwj fan?

That's interesting! I don't know if de Lint is a DWJ fan (though presumably
they know each other from cons), but it's always interesting to see writers
mentioning their colleagues and/or their books, particularly when the other
writers are still alive. A couple of the books Tom sends Polly spring to
mind.

Charlie