Merlin Impinging? (Was Re: Girls Gone By)

mecha godscylla mechagodscylla at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 12 22:31:23 EDT 2003

Anna mentioned:
I know I've been awfully quiet lately, I think my mind melted
sometime back and I'm not expecting much cerebral function to resume until
the autumn brings a little sane weather to London.

Speaking of the heat wave - my frostiest sympathies to everyone in Europe.
So, everyone knows about the way DWJ's books seem to come real on DWJ.  Do
you think the heat wave in Merlin Conspiracy is impinging upon reality?   ;)

Time to break up that fire salamander illegal importation scheme....

Working, then, from the principle that intentions can influence reality, I
intend balmy, pleasantly cool weather thoughts at everyone,

Elise