Girls Gone By

Anna Clare McDuff amcduff at math.sunysb.edu
Tue Aug 12 14:55:54 EDT 2003

	I know I've been awfully quiet lately, I think my mind melted
sometime back and I'm not expecting much cerebral function to resume until
the autumn brings a little sane weather to London. Mind you, I'm off for a
family holiday in the states tomorrow & I do hope they are still having
rain by the time I get there! Might perk me up a little. I'm off to rest
by a lake in Maine and I'm simply longing for a nice grey rainy holiday...

	Anyway, before I go, I just wanted to say that the new Girls Gone
By publishing schedule is up, with news of Antonia Forest's The Marlows
And The Traitor, EBD's Janie Steps In, Highland Twins @ the Chalet School
& Lorna @ Wynards amongst others.  The full schedule is here:

http://www.rockterrace.demon.co.uk/GGBP/titles.html

	Anna