Child's Lit Class - DWJ

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Wed Aug 6 23:56:16 EDT 2003

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003, Aimee Smith wrote:
|Could I please tag along with Elizabeth and ask for permission to use posts?

You're both welcome to use anything I've said.  As moderator, I'd say I'd
feel safest if you privately contact the author of anything you intend
to quote directly (ask me for contact info if you need it; the web
archives don't include email addresses), but I'm sure you can summarise
general content without asking anyone.  Not that anyone will sue you if
you don't ask -- this is a public forum, with online archives -- but
it's a courtesy.  ;)

-deborah
--
Kiss my ass, I bought a boat, and I'm going out to sea.  -Lyle Lovett