Shadowdancers

Aimee Smith s4028253 at student.uq.edu.au
Wed Aug 6 23:16:33 EDT 2003

In my uni class (we have to read a book a week of YA fiction), and someone
brought in Shadowdancers by Sally Odgers... I shall assume that was
Sallyo(?).
Anyway, I also realised I had read it ages ago too.
Good book! I remember it often kept me on the edge of my seat and
interested, and I really loved the dancing. Some great flavours/cultures in
there, from memory.
Question: do *you* know which option she chose? I know the ending was
appropriate, but one can't help wondering, even after all this time....
It sparked a small discussion about ambiguous endings.
"iiit's a small world, after all..."
ta,
Aimee.