Child's Lit Class - DWJ

Elizabeth Crowe lizcrowe at juno.com
Tue Aug 5 01:52:13 EDT 2003

I'm going to be giving an oral presentation on DWJ to my Children's Lit
class this Thursday.  No one in the class, including the teacher has read
anything by DWJ.  I thought they might enjoy hearing other opinions
besides mine about her work.  If you'd like to share something, perhaps
what you like about her writing, how you were introduced to her novels,
which ones are your favorites and why, etc., I'll pass your opinions on
to my class.  They are teachers from elementary level up to high school.
Let me know your first name, where you're from and your age (if you want
to).

Thanks for your input,

Elizabeth