The Perfect Howl candidate

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Tue Aug 5 00:34:49 EDT 2003

On Sun, 3 Aug 2003, Laurie Puszczewicz wrote:
|I've often wondered if the actor who played Spike on Buffy, James
|Marsters, would make a good Howl.

I dunno; I think he's too haggard.  He's the wrong kind of cutie -- the
heroin-addict kind, where I find Howl more pretty (in a young Nick
Brandan (Xander) or Tom Welling (Clark on Smallville) kind of way --
although those two are both wrong for other reasons: too dark for one;
and too humble for another; and how many more clauses and forms of
punctuation can I fit into this sentence?).  Though the actress who
played Glory in Buffy season 5 would make a *perfect* (if slightly old)
Gwendolyn.

-deborah
--
Ye knowe ek, that in forme of speche is chaunge
Withinne a thousand yere, and wordes tho