extremely belated Super Summer Annual Intros!

minnow at belfry.org.uk minnow at belfry.org.uk
Mon Aug 4 15:53:38 EDT 2003

Melissa Proffitt wrote:

>(My grouchy mood is from dealing with insurance companies over a piddling
>sum.  Don't mind me.)

Have comfort: the sum I was having to deal with an insurance company
about was a piddling one until they started dragging their heels.  They
don't seem to have noticed that the *other* insurance company has
committed them to giving me a courtesy car, and it is costing them 45
quid a day to mess me about for no reason.

So far the bill they'll have to pay in the end is in excess of two grand
more than it would have been if they hadn't messed me about in the first
place.  And every day they go on being stupid the bill rises.

Is vicarious revenge any help?

Minnow