extremely belated Super Summer Annual Intros!

Mon Aug 4 13:59:55 EDT 2003

On Sat, 2 Aug 2003 14:39:41 +0200, Irina Rempt wrote:

>On Saturday 02 August 2003 01:26, Melissa Proffitt wrote:
>
>> Anyone who, um, lives in the UK and has access to a London tube map.
>> Or who recognizes what those names are and is willing to go off and
>> find said map online.
>
>Hey, why does one have to live in the UK? I have a London tube map and I
>raise you Leicester Square.

I know where you live, Irina, and it's a lot closer to London than my home
town.  :)

Besides, now I feel compelled to refuse utterly ever to play or understand
the game. In fact, if I'm ever in London, and I have to take the underground
anywhere, I shall put my finger in my ears, close my eyes, and go
"lalalalala" so as not to inadvertently see the names of the stations.  And
then I will fall off the platform and die horribly, and no one will ever
know why....

(My grouchy mood is from dealing with insurance companies over a piddling
sum.  Don't mind me.)

Melissa Proffitt