The perfect Howl candidate

Aimee Smith s4028253 at student.uq.edu.au
Mon Aug 4 01:05:40 EDT 2003

Katta said:
>For some reason, my mind tends to go to a blonde version of Jason Flemyng –
>it's not perfect, but it's the closest I can get to my inner image – which
>I'm sure isn't much like anyone else's. :-)

I googled for Jason Flemyng, and physically he's not out of the question I
think. Can't remember his acting though. I shall keep an eye out during The
League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.
*shrugs*
I recommend seeing that version of the Scarlet Pimpernel though... it's
great, hilarious and with awesome characterisation, for Chauvelin as well as
Percy, who by the way and of course (OBDWJ) dresses like Chrestomanci.
And for some reason Robespierre is the younger image of Alan Rickman.
Anyway, that's what I think.
Does anyone need a casting agent? :P
:)
Aimee.