extremely belated Super Summer Annual Intros!

Caroline Mills carrie at pitofdespair.org
Sun Aug 3 22:46:26 EDT 2003

I've played a version of this called Mao.  Some other rules I remember:

- 5 card penalty for "lying, cheating and ungentlmanly conduct"

- Point of Order:
No speaking outside a point of order.  In order to call a PofO say "point of
order".  In order to end, say "end point of order". Players are not allowed to
touch their cards or say "point of order" in a point of order.

- Sevens
When playing any 7, player must say "have a nice day".  If the next player also
plays a 7, they say "have a very nice day" and so on.  The first player to play a
non-seven must pick up a penalty card for each of the sevens played.

One card penalties for:
- Saying Mao (we said 'last card' when you had one card left)
- Explaining the rules
- Breaking the above rules about PofO's and 7's.

I also have a feeling that the winner doesn't have to explain the new rule, they
just hand out penalty cards until people figure it out.

An excellent game.

Caroline