extremely belated Super Summer Annual Intros!

Paul Andinach pandinac at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Sun Aug 3 10:42:18 EDT 2003

On Sun, 3 Aug 2003, Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC) wrote:

> You never played Bartok??

No.

> You missed out!  It is a good game.

(wails) I know!

(Some things one just knows instinctively.)

> 6.  The winner gets to make up a new rule (this would be why you
> never understood the rules, Paul :)

Hey, I never said I didn't understand the rules. I didn't *learn* the
rules, because every time I asked a group of people in the UniSFA
clubroom what they were playing, they were playing something other
than Bartok, the swine.  :)

(And I did actually know about that rule; I just decided to leave it
out of my description because it was quite complicated enough
already.)

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."