The perfect Howl candidate

Katarina Hjärpe head_overheels at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 2 06:16:43 EDT 2003

*Wince*

I googled for his image, and I have to admit, I can't quite see it... But of
course, it could be because I've only seen him in The Lenny Henry Show,
where he's very non-Howly indeed. Having read and loved The Scarlet
Pimpernel, I could understand why someone who made a good Percy might also
make a good Howl.

For some reason, my mind tends to go to a blonde version of Jason Flemyng –
it's not perfect, but it's the closest I can get to my inner image – which
I'm sure isn't much like anyone else's. :-)

Katta