The side effects of being a DWJ fan. . ..

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Sat Aug 2 01:37:12 EDT 2003

> And I know that I'm not the only one who's sent out a request to Hathaway for a
> bus to hurry up and come.

A tendency, when silly drunk, or just drunk-tired, to mutter, "I don't
love you... I love Hath-away..."

A tendency to count the number of right-hand turns it takes to get to my
room in a conference hotel.

I'd say a tendency to talk to inanimate objects in a Sophie-like manner,
but that I got from my mother.

-- Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"History celebrates the battlefields whereon we meet our death, but scorns
to speak of the plowed fields whereby we thrive. It knows the names of the
king's bastards but cannot tell us the origin of wheat. This is the way of
human folly." -- Jean-Henri Fabre