DWJ resurgence

mecha godscylla mechagodscylla at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 1 18:15:38 EDT 2003

Hi Elizabeth,

I think the publishers website (http://www.dianawynnejones.com/dwjflash.htm)
and the official fansite (http://www.leemac.freeserve.co.uk/) might serve as
a good jumping off place for your research.  The fansite, for example,
contains an interview with DWJ's editor.  You could even contact them. I
expect they would be a rich source for this kind of information.

The latest book was certainly reviewed.  You know, I was kind of surprised
by your not recalling the title of it.  Have you had a chance to read it
yet?

Welcome to the list,

Elise