extremely belated Super Summer Annual Intros!

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Fri Aug 1 16:24:11 EDT 2003

Ven grouched...

> Mornington Crescent?  Bah! Its just like
> Grittling and you are all a bunch of Hildys!

Heh.  Part of the fun of MC is not explaining that there is, in fact,
nothing to explain. :-)

It's a game with no rules other than those the players invent to confuse the
other players.  Shout a station on the London Underground, preferably making
reference to something that might be interpreted as an obscure rule, and
there you are - you're playing! :-)  Eventually someone will get bored and
"land on" Mornington Crescent, at which point the game is over and they have
"won".  (Inverted commas used advisedly.)

Example...

Moving on from Minnow's move to Penge, I trump her straddle and invoke the
"Long-Arm" play, since today is Lughnasadh, and jump to Seven Sisters.

Next... :->

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian (giggling maniacally).
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net

"[My rule] for keeping my temper in order, is never to leave it too long
with another person."
- Horace Walpole