DWJones mystery book

Elizabeth Crowe lizcrowe at juno.com
Fri Aug 1 12:11:23 EDT 2003

It's a good question to ask and the subject of the paper I'm doing for
the children's lit class I'm in now.  I feel DWJ's writing is unique,
creative and full of depth.  In short, I think her work is going to stand
the test of time.  I'm at an American university and the professors here
are not very familiar with her writing.  So, if possible, I'd like to
write about it in depth and contribute to the study of her work.

Elizabeth