Zinka

Anna Z Skarzynska theania at freeuk.com
Wed Apr 30 16:15:32 EDT 2003

Elise:
> It's fascinating to hear that she is one of dwj's real characters. I
always
> wonder who is. I thought Thurless might be one. I know nothing of this
> Burgess fellow so I depend upon others to say whether there is any
likeness
> beyond a certain resonance of name.  Meanwhile, I agree with Anna, I'd
like
> to at least see one of those winged saucy pictures.  Surely they are on
the
> web somewhere?  But I can see the point of anonymity protection, as well.

Ok. So the Real Zinka goes to cons, paints and presumably sells her
pictures, and knows she inspired the DS Zinka. So surely revealing who she
is to us can only have a positive effect on her sales, if nothing else. And
yes, can we see the pictures? If she has a website (likely, I'd have
thought), she has put herself into public domain by default.

Ania (of the I Don't Know The Real Zinka part of this list)