Zinka (was Re: Deep Secret)

Anna Clare McDuff amcduff at math.sunysb.edu
Wed Apr 30 11:27:16 EDT 2003

On Wed, 30 Apr 2003, Jenwa Hsung wrote:

> I don't know, I'm kind of enjoying hearing about The
> Real Zinka.  Despite being reasonably curious about
> her name, I can understand that people might not want
> to just come out and say it in a relatively public
> forum like this one.  And yet I think it's nifty that
> they know her and I think it's interesting to hear
> about her in relation to the book.

	I can see your point, I suppose it's partly the original context
in which the Real Zinka was mentioned (being told that one member can't
join the discussion because she has private knowledge she wasn't sharing)
that makes me feel it's a bit exclusionary. And possibly the fever I'm
running today isn't helping! But it *does* feel exclusionary to me, and so
I've made my request... There's no reason why anyone has to listen to it
:-)

	Anna