YA/Children's/Adult Books

christian nutt ferricide at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 30 04:20:49 EDT 2003

>From: Ven One time on a scrabble site much hilarity ensued
>when we realised that the answer to a question
>like "Name the lead singer of Pulp?" would be
>expressed as "Jarvis %*&!$%&", likewise "Joe
>  %*&!$%&", who sang A Little Help from my
>Friends.

the game 'phantasy star online' has an autofiltering system for when you
type that does a similar thing. what effect did this have on us? we
experimented with every even vaguely foul word we could think of endlessly
trying to find ones we could slip through. i found some amusing loopholes,
but that was a couple years ago and i don't, unfortunately, remember them
now.

christian.