Silly Censorship

Macrae-Gibson,R R.Macrae-Gibson at lse.ac.uk
Tue Apr 29 09:27:37 EDT 2003

In a similar vein does anyone know if it was the publishers or DWJ herself who suggested the cuts in reissues of Cart & Cwidder?
This is a slightly different case, as the cuts are plot details/background, rather than of 'suggestive' material.

I still think the cuts are silly, though. I can repost them if anyone's interested.

Rowena