Who's afraid of Fenris Ulf? (sorry - I couldn't resist that one...)

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 28 23:40:30 EDT 2003

--- Abe Gross <argross at bigpond.net.au> wrote:
> Jon wrote:
>
> > Spot on, the IMDB dates it at 1979. This movie
> > actually had different casts for US and UK
> release.
> > Incidently it also lists (with no details) a 1967
> 10
> > 30min episode British version (another site says 9
> > 20min episodes). Anyone seen that? (not the later
> 1988
> > version).
>
> If you're referring to the cartoon movie, I've seen
> it. I really like the
> music score--it's evocative and magical.

I was actually wondering if anyone had seen the 1967
version. I did have a copy of the 1979 version on
tape, but I think it was taped over after wearing out
from repeated viewings (the same fate occured with our
tape of "the flight of dragons" which combined Peter
Dickinsen's book of that name with Gordy Dickson's
"The dragon and the george". IIRC the version of 1979
LWW shown on Oz TV had American not British accents
(but it was long ago)

Jon