Deep Secret, Spoiler Space, Merlin

Sally Odgers sodgers at tassie.net.au
Mon Apr 28 21:05:13 EDT 2003

Subject: Re: Deep Secret, Spoiler Space, Merlin

> Minnow wrote:
> gently and temporarily hers? Because her husband certainly doesn't seem
> aware that she is going about doing anything, gently and temporarily, or
> otherwise.

I've always thought Simon knew exactly what his wife was doing (though I
don't know myself), and married her on those terms. He seems very satisfied
with his bargain, and I suspect he thinks it nothing to do with Rupert or
anyone else if he countenances Zinka's doings (whatever they are...)

Sallyo.

Chapter & Synopsis contest, closing soon. Details at
http://sallyodgers.50megs.com/1stchaptercontest.htm