Wynne Jones

Rosie Hopkins rosieburroughs at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 28 15:33:38 EDT 2003

I was taught at college what you do with double-barrelled names, i.e.
shelve "Wynne Jones" under J and "Wynne-Jones" under W. But what do you
do when you have a "Wynne Jones" type name, but happen to know that the
author uses both parts as a surname?

I catalogue too much. 840 of our books done so far ...

Rosie (puzzled)

=====
Why do we suffer so in the world? Just regard life as the short bloom of the mountain cherry.  -- Murasaki

A bird does not sing because he has an answer; he sings because he has a song.  -- Chinese proverb