YA/Children's/Adult Books

Mon Apr 28 14:50:01 EDT 2003

On Sun, 27 Apr 2003 23:36:50 +0100, minnow at belfry.org.uk wrote:

>Also, when I wrote
>
>>>(and that is why I can't just drop this: if I back off merely because I am
>>>told that there are big guns in the background that would be cowardly, by
>>>my code)
>
>I was just stating the reason for my not gracefully backing away and not
>responding, and did not intend any sort of personal comment on you.

Just my short, outsider's comment on this:  Minnow, Hallie operates on
almost exactly the same principle when it comes to speaking her opinion
(usually in disagreement with Me) on list topics.  You two appear to have a
great deal in common, actually.

This is a compliment.

To both of you.

Melissa Proffitt