Obscure book search

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Sun Apr 27 16:43:59 EDT 2003

Ulrika suggested...

> This might not be that book at all, and since I haven't been able to find
it and read it I can't tell... but I know that Diana L Paxon has written a
book called Brisingamen that is set in present day Berkeley (sp?) and has
the old norse gods in it.

I don't think so.  I have "Brisingamen" and it only fits the description
insofar as there's a university and some Norse gods (though not, IIRC,
Loki).  The gods are mostly "channelled" rather than being on-going
characters, and I don't recall any student house-sharing in it, either.

But if Megan ever finds out what the book is she's looking for, I hope
she'll let us know, because her vague description sounds intriguing!

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray