Who's ready for _Merlin_?

Sat Apr 26 15:34:00 EDT 2003

On Sat, 26 Apr 2003 18:37:05 +0100, minnow at belfry.org.uk wrote:

>>(Jacob's upstairs reading _The Merlin Conspiracy_ right now, which gives him
>>the moral right not to be chivvied off to bed in the usual fashion.  Did we
>>say we would discuss starting the 22nd?  I'm not in any hurry if we need to
>>wait a bit longer, but perhaps we should have a roll call again.)
>
>In this thread?  Isn't this meant to be about, um, checks header, Abhorsen?

Geez, it was, like, 3 a.m.!  You expect me to change headers in the middle
of the night?  Technically I should have turned into a pumpkin already.  :)

<grump>

Okay.  Changed the header.  Like I said, I don't want anyone to feel left
out or pressured, especially those of us who should have gotten it a week
ago.  But it might be a good idea to determine if we've reached sufficient
critical mass to go ahead with a discussion.

Melissa Proffitt