Bowdlerizing (was Re: Re: Missing books)

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Sat Apr 26 04:14:42 EDT 2003

>it wasn't the term "stripped" that got axed .. i made a post about
>this edition before you joined the list, it sparked a bit of a
>discussion. i cannot for the life of me find it in the ML archive @
>suberic.net though. i can't figure out what to search for in google
>to make it appear =\

Just a few days ago, I could have copied your post happily - but it
all went in a crash on Wed.   Gah.  I checked the archives this
morning, and it's the problem of missing dates again - October 2002
to April 2003 IIRC.  Google only searches the archive, so I think
that won't work until the archives are fixed.  Surely someone still
has this in their in-box??

Hallie.