Obscure book search

Megan Knight m.a.knight at ru.ac.za
Fri Apr 25 05:55:24 EDT 2003

There is a book I read in University, which I cannot recall the name of, and
which has been driving me mad for years. It recently occurred to me that
someone on this list might be able to tell me what it is.

It is set at a University, as I recall modelled on an English university,
and involves a gang of students who share a house. It was a semi-magical
universe, as I recall, and one of the main characters was an incarnation of
the norse god of chaos, Loki. Several of the other characters may have been
gods as well.

That's all I can remember, and now that I write it down it seems pretty
thin, but if anyone can help, I woudl really appreciate it.

It just occurred to me that this would make a great project for one of our
AI students. A search engine that lets you enter vague details about a book,
and tells you what it was.

hmmmm

Megan