_Merlin_

Thu Apr 24 13:09:08 EDT 2003

How to get free stuff from Amazon.com:  Complain to them about something.
They will deny it's their fault, but they will give you cash anyway, at
least if your complaint is legitimate.  (I don't care if you call it a
"delivery estimate;" there's no way to deliver a package before it's
shipped.)

But I just answered the door in my pajamas and the nice man in brown gave me
my book.  Oh well, it's not like I was doing anything the rest of the
day....

Melissa Proffitt
(also picking up the new Sammy Keyes book from the library today)