Cover design

minnow at belfry.org.uk minnow at belfry.org.uk
Thu Apr 24 07:29:38 EDT 2003

Charlie wrote:

>I happened to be talking to Stella Paskins at HarperCollins this morning,
>and she confirmed that David Wyatt did the incidental illustrations (they
>are crediting him in the second reprinting).

Oh, hurrah, now I won't have to ask any further, and oh, hurrah, so they
should be!  AttaStella for picking up on that.

Likewise hurrah for reprints.  Already?  Whatever can the first two runs
have been if they are already thinking of the *second* reprinting?  (Or
does that mean the paperback?)  That'll larn 'em to be more optimistic in
future!

Thanks for the info.

Minnow