Wynne Jones

Macrae-Gibson,R R.Macrae-Gibson at lse.ac.uk
Thu Apr 24 06:47:34 EDT 2003

Which is why I always check under both J and W in bookshops. I've even found books filed under J in the childrens section, and W in the adult/SF sections of the same shop.

Why some people just can't cope with composite or double barrelled names I don't know, but it happens to me so often. Doctors & dentists records go missing 'because you've got a funny name'
 or 'well we file you under G'

Grr Argh

Rowena