dwj-digest (Diana Wynne Jones) V1 #627

Gill Othen gill at othen.fslife.co.uk
Wed Apr 23 18:33:06 EDT 2003

 Why Lymond rather than Niccolo? I have to say (re-reading "Disorderly
Knights" just now) that I still prefer Frances to Nicholas, but the later
sequence is very intriguing too.

I too was delighted to see DWJ in "The Guardian" - I've been looking out for
reviews of Merlin since I picked up my copy in Solihull days before I
expected it to be published. She is being *very* kind to JKR, isn't she.

Gill (now posting from her home computer, not school.....)