Mysterious Books

Denise DeGraf mustang at sonic.net
Wed Apr 23 15:14:51 EDT 2003

Anna Clare McDuff danced around singing:
>         Oh, I *love* that book! I immediately went to put it into my
>amazon basket (one day I'll actually *buy* the things in my basket, but
>that day will have to wait a while longer...) and they suggested I should
>also buy A College of Magics by Caroline Stevermer, I've never read
>anything by her alone, can anyone advise me as to whether I should let
>her sit around in my cyber basket too?

I've read both.  ACoM has a *lot* in common with SaC, and really is a neat
book to read.  If your slowness at buying books is partly financial and
you're in the USA, I could lend you my copy easily enough.  (I'd lend it if
you're in another country as well, but at that point the cost of shipping
is almost the same as how much the book itself costs!)  Of course, this
assumes that my copy isn't already lent out, and I'm not sure of that right
now...

Denise DeGraf ~*~ http://www.sonic.net/mustang/moggy