Wynne Jones

Charles Butler hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk
Wed Apr 23 14:29:51 EDT 2003

> http://www.guardian.co.uk/parents/story/0,3605,941676,00.html

Not that it's the most important thing about the interview, but I was
interested in the way that Jones was referred to throughout as 'Wynne
Jones'. This seems to happen now and then, and goodness knows how many sales
double-barrelled writers lose through it, by having potential customers fail
to find them in the wrong the part of the bookshop. In Jone's case it's a
problem of long-standing: I recently had a library copy of Changeover in my
hands (!!!) and, peering down inside the sellotaped cover to peek at the
spine, I saw that it said 'Wynne-Jones Changeover'....

Charlie