Mysterious Books

Anna Clare McDuff amcduff at math.sunysb.edu
Wed Apr 23 14:18:18 EDT 2003

On Wed, 23 Apr 2003, mecha godscylla wrote:

> Meanwhile, I learned some news that I knew should be must shared here.  A
> book many people here liked has been re-released.  I will leave the surprise
> intact and not hint further:
>
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0152046151/qid=1051119745/sr=2-1/ref=sr_2_1/102-5839150-3008912

	Oh, I *love* that book! I immediately went to put it into my
amazon basket (one day I'll actually *buy* the things in my basket, but
that day will have to wait a while longer...) and they suggested I should
also buy A College of Magics by Caroline Stevermer, I've never read
anything by her alone, can anyone advise me as to whether I should let
her sit around in my cyber basket too?

	Anna