Missing books

Charles Butler hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk
Wed Apr 23 13:53:51 EDT 2003

> -Rebecca
> >Not only is Deep Secret missing, but so are A Sudden Wild Magic, The Dark
Lord
> >of Derkholm and Year of the Griffin.  This suggests to me that they are
trying
> >to exclude adult books, although I would have put Dark Lord and YotG in
"for
> >older readers".
> >
> Aren't those also her four most recent books?  So it could be a while
> since it was updated and they used an old version.

This UK list bothers me not at all - it's just the list of books
HarperCollins currently has in print, isn't it? Though Stopping for Spell
does seem a little oddly categorized. It's the weirdnesses of the
Greenwillow list that continue to bug me. (Though, having said that, during
a couple of days away in the country just now, the question didn't bother me
at all!)