No subject

mecha godscylla mechagodscylla at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 23 13:52:21 EDT 2003

Hi list - I am an erstwhile list member and now lurker.  While I hope to
participate once again some day, time does not permit (but hello to all and
regards to old and new).

And happy birthday to the list, which began at about this time of year in
1999 and happily coincided with the release of Deep Secret.  Peak
experiences, both.

Meanwhile, I learned some news that I knew should be must shared here.  A
book many people here liked has been re-released.  I will leave the surprise
intact and not hint further:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0152046151/qid=1051119745/sr=2-1/ref=sr_2_1/102-5839150-3008912

Happy reading :)

Elise