starting Abhorsen discussion

Tue Apr 22 18:56:28 EDT 2003

On Tue, 22 Apr 2003 16:51:45 -0400 (EDT), deborah wrote:

>On Tue, 22 Apr 2003, Melissa Proffitt wrote:
>|This is why Garth
>|Nix is published and I am a two-bit critic.  :)
>
>Hey, they gave you two bits?  Nobody promised me any loose change.  How
>come she gets two bits?

I stole one from Francois Camoin's garage sale.  The other one fell out of a
copy of _On Moral Fiction_ that was being remaindered.  You should look
harder--they're all around us.

(Don't bother with Derrida.  His stuff has already been ransacked.  I
understand Stanley Fish cornered the market on those.)

Melissa Proffitt