Missing books

Philip.Belben at eme.co.uk Philip.Belben at eme.co.uk
Tue Apr 22 06:30:10 EDT 2003

> Stopping For A Spell
>
> For Older Readers
> Fire And Hemlock
> Hexwood
> The Time Of The Ghost
>
> For Younger Readers
> Wild Robert
>
> *Also available on tape

Not only is Deep Secret missing, but so are A Sudden Wild Magic, The Dark Lord
of Derkholm and Year of the Griffin.  This suggests to me that they are trying
to exclude adult books, although I would have put Dark Lord and YotG in "for
older readers".

But whatever is "Stopping for a Spell" doing _not_ in "for younger readers"?

(Presumably Yes Dear is out of print in Britain.  I'm taking it as read that
Changeover and The Skiver's Guide are out of print everywhere.)

Philip.

prohibited.

Registered address:

Registered in England & Wales No. 2366923.