Silly Question

Philip.Belben at eme.co.uk Philip.Belben at eme.co.uk
Tue Apr 22 06:22:09 EDT 2003

Roger wrote:

>>Or we could say TMC and TMoC?
>
> Well, presumably TMC should remain "The Magicians of Caprona", so that
> people searching in the archives don't get confused. How about MERL?

Are you sure there's much of a history of TMC meaning Magicians of Caprona?  I'm
used to calling it TMoC or MoC on the list anyway.  And there are plenty of
messages already that call The Merlin Conspiracy TMC, so I think we'd be a bit
late.

I'm voting for TMC = Merlin, MoC or TMoC = Magicians.

Philip.

prohibited.

Registered address:

Registered in England & Wales No. 2366923.