Missing books

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Mon Apr 21 02:07:17 EDT 2003

On Sunday 20 April 2003 23:35, Ian W. Riddell wrote:

> well  . . . I usually have one of two reactions to a book that I'm
> reading that I'm really enjoying. I either plough right through it at
> top speed to enjoy it all at once, or I force myself to take breaks
> now and then and slow down the process a bit so that I can really
> enjoy what's going on.

That's why I usually read a book I really enjoy twice: once at top speed
to enjoy it all at once, and then again immediately to really enjoy
what's going on. I did that with _Year of the Griffin_; I can still
remember where I was when I read particular bits on the second pass.

   Irina

http://www.valdyas.org/~irina/foundobjects/          Latest: 11-Mar-2003