Missing books

Jenwa Hsung jenwahsung at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 21 01:06:36 EDT 2003

--- Sally Odgers <sodgers at tassie.net.au> wrote:
> Now I've been *really* stupid. Ages ago I preordered
> Merlin from Amazon,
> then forgot about it when it showed up here in Aus
> cheaper and in my local
> shop! I never gave the Amazon copy a thought until
> they e-mailed to say *it
> had been posted*. So I couldn't put a stop on it. So
> now I'll have two
> copies... eventually.

hmm.  well, you could give it to someone deserving...

i ordered a copy online, got the shipping notification
on Friday the 11th, on Tuesday the 14th still had not
received that copy and so went out to my local SF&F
bookshop and picked up a copy, read it that evening
and the next, finally got the other copy on Thursday
and promptly gave it to the MIT Science Fiction
Society on Friday.

this all makes me very happy.

--jenwa.