Missing books

Sally Odgers sodgers at tassie.net.au
Sun Apr 20 22:40:59 EDT 2003

> who found a hard-cover copy of "The Year of the Griffin" for $1 at
> Half-Price Books yesterday and broke his vow of not buying anything
> new until "The Pile" was a little shorter.

Some vows are made to be broken, Ian, and that was clearly one of them.

Now I've been *really* stupid. Ages ago I preordered Merlin from Amazon,
then forgot about it when it showed up here in Aus cheaper and in my local
shop! I never gave the Amazon copy a thought until they e-mailed to say *it
had been posted*. So I couldn't put a stop on it. So now I'll have two
copies... eventually.

Sallyo.

Chapter & Synopsis contest, closing soon. Details at
http://sallyodgers.50megs.com/1stchaptercontest.htm