Missing books

hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk
Sat Apr 19 02:03:18 EDT 2003

Well, this is all very confusing. I wonder if the list in Ian's copy (Canadian, right?) differs from that printed in the UK and elsewhere. Because the 2-vol version of the Chrestomanci books, at least (the ones with the cats on the covers) aren't sold here in England, so presumably wouldn't be listed. And maybe these books ARE all published by HC in North America. The Dalemarks are OUP here, but that's no reason why HC couldn't have bought the North American rights. We need more data. Can anyone with a UK copy have a quick look at the list and see if it matches?

But I still can't think of even a semi-plausible reason for the omission of Hexwood. Unless it was a just a mistake?

Charlie