Missing books

Ian W. Riddell iwriddell at charter.net
Fri Apr 18 16:36:50 EDT 2003

Here's the list in the book:

Also by Diana Wynne Jones

Archer's Goon
Aunt Maria
Believing is Seeing: Seven Stories
Castle in the Air
Dark Lord of Derkholm
Dogsbody
Eight Days of Luke
Fire and Hemlock
Hidden Turnings: A Collection of Stories Through Time and Space
The Homeward Bounders
Howl's Moving Castle
The Ogre Downstairs
Power of Three
Stopping for a Spell
A Tale of Time City
The Time of the Ghost
Warlock at the Wheel and Other Stories
Year of the Griffin
Yes, Dear

The Worlds of Chrestomanci:
Book 1: Charmed Life
Book 2: The Lives of Christopher Chant
Book 3: The Magicians of Caprona
Book 4: Witch Week
Mixed Magics: Four Tales of Chrestomanci

The Chronicles of Chrestomanci , Volume I
(Contains Book 1 and 2)

The Chronicles of Chrestomanci , Volume II
(Contains Book 3 and 4)

Dalemark:
Book 1: Cart and Cwidder
Book 2: Drowned Ammet
Book 3: The Spellcoats
Book 4: The Crown of Dalemark

ian

>  > Published by some other company, maybe.  Not having seen TMC yet (waah!),
>>  can't say for sure, but often you'll find the list headed "also by X
>Author
>>  and published by Y Company", so if Y Company didn't publish some of the
>>  books, for whatever reason, they won't be in the list.
>
>That must be the reason for leaveing out Deep Secret: given its connections
>with McOnspiracy (hmm, that'll never catch on...) its omission makes little
>sense otherwise. But Hexwood is published by HarperCollins. Could it be to
>do with age range? Deep Secret is officially an adult book, anyway, and
>Hexwood is marked as being for 'Older Readers' in some DWJ books I've seen
>(mind you, so I think is F&H). Is the list complete otherwise? What about
>Sudden Wild Magic, or Dark Lord of D? What about the Dalemarks? Tough Guide?
>All of these are non-HC books, and a goodly intersection are officially
>'adult' books to boot.
>
>Charlie
>

>--

If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with
the universe.
Dr. Beverly Crusher

Ian W. Riddell
Instructional Materials Designer