Missing books

Charles Butler hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk
Fri Apr 18 15:53:09 EDT 2003

> Published by some other company, maybe.  Not having seen TMC yet (waah!),
> can't say for sure, but often you'll find the list headed "also by X
Author
> and published by Y Company", so if Y Company didn't publish some of the
> books, for whatever reason, they won't be in the list.

That must be the reason for leaveing out Deep Secret: given its connections
with McOnspiracy (hmm, that'll never catch on...) its omission makes little
sense otherwise. But Hexwood is published by HarperCollins. Could it be to
do with age range? Deep Secret is officially an adult book, anyway, and
Hexwood is marked as being for 'Older Readers' in some DWJ books I've seen
(mind you, so I think is F&H). Is the list complete otherwise? What about
Sudden Wild Magic, or Dark Lord of D? What about the Dalemarks? Tough Guide?
All of these are non-HC books, and a goodly intersection are officially
'adult' books to boot.

Charlie