Missing books

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Fri Apr 18 15:47:13 EDT 2003

Ian asked...

> Did anyone else notice that Hexwood and Deep Secret were missing from
> the list of DWJ's books at the front of The Merlin Conspiracy?
>
> Anyone know of any reason (other than shoddy editing) that this would be
so?

Published by some other company, maybe.  Not having seen TMC yet (waah!), I
can't say for sure, but often you'll find the list headed "also by X Author
and published by Y Company", so if Y Company didn't publish some of the
books, for whatever reason, they won't be in the list.

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray